Monday, March 25, 2019

Journal of ophthalmology- Lupine Publishers



Now I am 76 years old and retired from work years ago and at present I am forgetting not only English but also Japanese, therefore, I am very much curious and unbelievable why nowadays I receive letters of invitation for writing papers. To those invitations from journals, I have declined the offers because of lack of my ability. However, I have moved the letter from Ms. Patricia David just beginning “start each day with grateful heart”. I am aged therefore; each day is very precious, and I am very much thankful for that I was happened to be born not ant nor cockroach but one of the human beings in this beautiful earth.

For more Lupine Publishers open access journals please visit our website

For more Ophthalmology journals please click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Multiple Focal Choroidal Excavations in Association with Protein Rich Diet

  Introduction Choroidal excavation is a novel entity that is diagnosed with optical coherence tomography (OCT). In 1959, Klien,...